Quote

I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
- Khalil Gibran

Friday, April 17, 2009

for the sake of progress

Sure people can write! Question is, can they write well? Having been at PTE Katok, these last four months, I must confess I have come across students who undoubtedly have the ability, not only to write, but to write creatively as well.

I intend posting their work on this blog in the hope of giving exposure to, and recognising how wonderful students' work can actually be. As professes of the 'we can teach' brigade, we often overlook the uncanny, the zany, the genius, and the riddles of students' work.

I say let's shine the spotlight on them.......

Watch this space.....for your piece might just be next!!!

No comments: