Quote

I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
- Khalil Gibran

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yea I know!!! Update your Blog!!!!!

Yea I know I need to update my blog.... But with all that's going on it gets a bit too much to keep abreast of things...

So the exodus of the scholarship fraternity has started. Happy faces, teary eyes, envious banter, instructions from friends, family.. who, what, where, when not to do what you shouldn't do at which place and at what time... That leaves us ... the few stranded loyalists to continue our journey ...hoping that our day will come too.. soon. Sigh...BIG sigh....

Hang in there kids!! Don't fret and strut your stuff all over... It's not that bad saying goodbyes... yea sure we'll miss them.. but remember "don't murder the past with regrets, for in every new second, lies a new beginning.."

Time to put on you caps and look forward.. Onward me harties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: