Quote

I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
- Khalil Gibran

Monday, July 7, 2008

Raihan: Descriptive Writing

Task: Descriptive Writing

The orange setting blends with the sapphire sea, as I sat on the rough, wooden bench that squeaked every now and then with any slight movement. I could barely hear the rustling of the leaves behind me as the families were clearing up their barbecue sets and packing up their things while their children, in their multi-colored swimsuits, took one last jump into the cool blue sea. Laughter, clatter and splashes filled the scene while I walked on the warm sands, looking at the different sizes of footprints and dull- colored shells. This amused me for a second as I stood and thought that the footprints were much more interesting than the seashells.


No comments: